In the following the files related to each prototype of the byADL tool are provided.
Please refer to the readme file corresponding to each prototype for getting more information about its implementation details, its required dependencies, the status of its current implementation and an high-level description of a case study in which the prototype has been used.
- Eclipse bundle (for Windows) containing the byADL v0.0.2 plugins along with all required dependencies.
- ByADL v0.0.2 Eclipse plugins. Please refer to the readme file for their required dependencies.
- The byADL v0.0.2 source code.
- A set of Eclipse projects of a case study representing an Adaptive Cruise Control system (ACC).
- The byADL v0.0.2 readme file.
- Eclipse bundle (for Windows) containing the byADL v0.0.1 plug-in along with all its required dependencies.
- ByADL v0.0.1 Eclipse plug-in. Please refer to the readme file for its required dependencies.
- The byADL v0.0.1 source code.
- An Eclipse project containing the models, metamodels and transformations of a case study (IECS-MS).
- The byADL v0.0.1 readme file.